Friday, May 20, 2005

I done been tagged!

I've been tagged by Hip because he likes to harass me. How nice! So I gotta lis a few things heah!

Total volume of music files on my computer?

I have no idea. I don't even keep track. I just copy cds into a media library and make mixes and ride through my job on wings of song. Who cares how much as long as its a lot?

The last CD I bought was:

Without a Net - Grateful Dead

Song playing right now:

Up Around the Bend by Creedence. I must have my Creedence, just about everyday.

Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

Up Around the Bend - CCR
Brown-eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Cast Your Fate to the Wind - by anyone. Something about that melody has completely burrowed into me.
La Mer - Charles Trenet (or Beyond the Sea Bobby Darin) Again, the melody....
Semper Fidelis - US Marine Band. Sousa swings as hard as anyone, and I grew up in the Corps.
This Time its Real - Tower of Power. So I listed six. So sue me. Five ain't enough. Six ain't enough, but I'll stop there.

Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

Just two.
Roy, because I don't think he got it yet, and he's a righteous picker, and Wiggy because I'd like to read what she says. Otherwise, I don't really know anyone here...yet. Ones I'd pass it to already passed it to me, or got it passed to them. I's behind the curve here. So there we are.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute answers and nice blog! Thanks for sharing...

12:54 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Thanks, Kim. I got tagged, picked up the baton, then I thoguht no one bothered to read it. Vain of me, but well, you know...

5:05 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

So, a fellow Bay Area deadhead, huh? Where are you? We're in Sonoma.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Well, kind of a deadhead, yeah. I only went to one Dead Show, New Year's Eve in Oakland in '91 (incredible crowd), but I do like the music, especially Garcia's guitar. He was an astounding musician. We're in Richmond, but I grew up in Berkeley with Hip Liz.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home