Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I damned near...

...forgot about this thing.

Go swim off the North Carolina barrier islands if you get a chance. The water, at least this time of year, is warmer than Tahiti. Wild.

The traffic is terrible, and it's the south, but do it anyway.

I have nothing much more to say. I am jet lagged, not motivated to carve out more work, and my day is nearly over. I yet harbor dreams of writing something worthwhile, and as yet haven't finished a coherent work longer than three paragraphs, or so.

If anyone ever reads this thing again, I'll count myself lucky. The rest of you can fart in the wind and see how far it gets you.

Selah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sal said...

Were you back for the Fourth? Clear ... clear ... clear Fourth. No fog!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I was, by cracky! I was. I sat atop the ridge in Kensington and watched three different shows.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

Harry! Where the hell are you, and where the hell have you been? Truth to tell, I thought of you because I'm planning a road trip to Las Vegas, was looking for a place to pick up some ether; you know the rest.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Roy, there is nothing more irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge. Always remember that. Still I applaud your choices. Just make sure not to do anything in that place entirely straight, even if that only means a twisted non-chemical viewpoint.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Roy said...

More people have gone astray due to an assumption of sanity rather than the opposite.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home