Monday, October 19, 2009

The minutes ago I looked out the window and it was dry out there. Five minutes ago, I looked out the window and it was raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. Now it's just kind of dribbling out there.

Just thought I'd lend that visual to anyone unlucky enough to stumble across this blog. I had a couple of free moments and realized it had been seven months since I put a few words on here. Who has time for these things? Who has time for Facebook? Like many I am under a continual barrage of people requesting me to become their friend. It's the weirdest damned thing and coming from a generation that got no more virtual than a note on paper sent by US Mail, I find it impossible to become fully a part of it. It's the next step after all the hopeless swine who wander the malls of Merka with cellphones glued to their ears, yet they never talk.

Horrible. Horrible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Once upon a time, when you saw a glow on someone's face in the dark it was because they were lighting a cigarette.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Khalid FAROOQ said...

A reality lost to virtuality!!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

I will always find time to read and to write.

Kinda sorry I missed you! You're a pip! :-)

Pearl

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home