Saturday, January 11, 2020

64 years of....

64 years comes to end tomorrow in The Land South of 90.  The Golden Mother in Law will mo e north and spend her remaining years on the western edge of a broad valley, nestled up against a stretch of coastal hills.  It took my brother and I two weeks to move our mother out of a 25x25 studio she had lived in for 18 years.  Thinking about emptying this rambling five bedroom house after well over half a century makes me want to start shooting up.
Deep breaths, old boy.  Deep breaths.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Don said...

Perhaps there will be treasures.

I don't envy you. I still have things no one could discard.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

We are awash in Japanese artwork. All great, mind you, but we are running out space for other things. There is another culture represented in this family, just in case anyone forgets.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home