Sunday, December 09, 2012

Angry

How does one write when angry?  Well, I have written under the influence of anger, but usually when the anger is political anger.  I have never been able to write personal anger out of my system.  I suppose it could be said that it helps but it never seems to dissipate anger I feel, especially when I feel it toward myself.

I had a plan to fire off a nice entry tonight about caroling Cub Scouts and what fun they had in doing a good thing.  I can't bring it out.  I went from being in a good mood to being angry and depressed.  "Why" doesn't matter and I wouldn't discuss it here anyway.  It's more the phenomenon itself that chiefly interests me here, and the question that then arises as to how much of what I express is fueled by anger of some sort these days.  To what extent does happiness or contentment drive me to express feelings as opposed to what anger drives me to, or away from?

It's late or I would try to detach enough to explore further now, but I must sleep and perhaps in sleeping find release from what robbed me of my positive creative groove.

3 Comments:

Blogger sunya said...

Frustration can tap into some otherwise quiescent pool of anger. I know I overreact to frustrations sometimes, some dark energy suddenly popping out of storage. And then I get all pissed off at myself ...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Don said...

That was me. I didn't realize this browser on my phone was logged into her google account.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Interesting. I thought some groovy thang named Sunya was hooking into my blog. Damn!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home